Saturday, January 14, 2012

Orly Lunar Eclipse

If this doesn't make your eyeballs pop out of your head, I don't know what will!  Royal blue jelly with purple/pink duochrome shimmer/glass fleck/micro-glitter.  Gorgeous glowing blue with subtle purple duochrome shift indoors, a blue glitter-bomb in full sunlight.  Wowza!  Pretty difficult to capture the true complexity on camera.  From the Cosmic FX collection Fall 2010.  Also picked up Space Cadet- the most well-known polish from this collection- which I have not tried yet (boooo- I know!)  This one was pretty sheer for me- used 3 coats and can still see some VNL in my pics, not bad IRL.

  Indoors under lamp

Indirect sunlight- bonus dog hair on middle nail

I could stare at the bottle for hours- it's magical!

And a picture of my sweet fur-babies sunbathing

No comments:

Post a Comment