Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sephora by OPI 212

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my first post!   Decided to show you this exciting flakie polish I recently acquired!  I was gifted this along with Sephora by OPI Teal We Meet Again (which you will see in future post) a few days ago by my mom- Thanks Mom!  This incredibly unique charcoal-olive base is packed with gold shimmer, mutli-colored and holo glitter, and last but not least- coppery-orange flakies!  I couldn't stop staring at my nails.   Originally a limited edition 2009 shade that is popping up again at Sephora online- my mom found this in a local store in Birmingham, AL.  If you like unique polishes...this is seriously a must-have!








With flash to show the glitter!
                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment