Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cheap Drugstore Duochromes!

Ahhhh, the drugstore duochrome...so pretty and full of promise in the bottle, then such a disappointment on the nail. We've all been burned before.   But then I saw Sally Hansen Black Tie on Nightly Nails blog and I just had to check it out.  So glad I gave this one a chance...Gorgeous!  Charcoal Multichrome that flashes pink, purple, aqua and green.  I've been really impressed with the diamond strength line from Sally Hansen.  I have several of them and they are all quite nice.

This is 2 coats over 1 coat Wet N Wild Creme



Yummy!


Sally Hansen DVD.  I've drooled over this in the store many times.  Blue and purple duochrome...ooooohhhh.  I passed on it because I assumed it wouldn't be any good on the nail and it was over $6 at some stores- a little steep for drugstore polish. But then Rite Aid had it for 75% off so I was SOLD.  And I have to say, not bad.  Very thin and watery formula so wouldn't be good on its own- but I planned on layering it over black to accentuate the duochromeness(?)  or duochromonisity?    hmmmmmm...
2 coats over 1 coat Wet N Wild Black



Well worth $1.25


No comments:

Post a Comment