Friday, February 24, 2012

China Glaze Electropop Colors

The two colors I have from the Electropop collection so far are Gothic Lolita and Aquadelic.  Trying hard to resist Electric Beat and Sweet Hook from the same collection.  (I have a problem)

 I found the formula on Gothic Lolita to be horrendous- thick but runny, ugh.  You're painting away and all of these drips start forming up on the stem and running down onto your nails.  So mad, like wanna punch babies mad.  (no, I don't actually punch babies)  It is wonderful color, but I just got so mad when I looked at it, remembering all the hell it put me through.  Maybe I just got a bad bottle?  Didn't hear of other people having this problem.

2 coats 

 After I got tired of looking at it all day I added Pure Ice Busted on top-  look at that SHIMMA!

Bottle shot of Busted- If you don't have this you NEED it


Aquadelic had a much nicer formula than Gothic Lolita.  Nearly opaque at one coat, perfect at 2.  More turquoise and darker than the pics show.  Lovely robins egg blue.  Will look unbelievable on toes in the summer.


After a day to jazz it up- a coat of Essie As Gold as it Gets
(Sorry for the craptastic pic here)






No comments:

Post a Comment