Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lacquistry Cotton Candy

Are you SERIOUS?!?  How beautiful is this?  If you haven't been to Jenna's Etsy store Lacquistry, you really need to.  She had the most amazing glitters- this was so unique and bright I just had to have it!  Med blue glitter with large pink hex glitter in a light pink jelly base.   I literally took the bottle everywhere with me for like 3 days.  I carried it in my purse so I could show everyone that asked about it (or didn't).  I kept in on my desk while at work.  I even sat with it at the dinner table and stared at it while I ate.  Don't judge me, it's that good!

 This was pretty thick- I was so focused on "placing" the large hex glitters that I ended up glooping it on so the pics are quite bumpy.  This was base coat, 2 coats of Elf metallic pink, 2 coats of CC, 1 coat Gelous, 1 coat Seche Vite.  It was a very hungry glitter so I added another coat of Gelous and Seche Vite the next day and it was nice and smooth. 




I was stopped, I promise!!








Mesmerizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment