Wednesday, April 4, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic Glitter Full Spectrum

So I got the whole Prismatic Glitter collection from China Glaze today!  I knew I'd like these from the swatches I've seen, but I was still stunned when I saw them in person!  *Wipes drool*  These have to be seen in person to be fully appreciated.  There is a subtle duochrome shift of the base color in most all of them excluding Polarized (silver).  But I thought it would be great for gradients so I got it too!  (Justify however you need to)    I haven't had time to swatch the others, just threw this on as a full mani tonight.


This one is primarily pink and shifts to darker pink and mine shows some purple shift as well, maybe because it was layered over a purple?  The formula was excellent, thin but opaque, no cleanup whatsoever.  


2 coats over 1 coat of OPI Planks a Lot.  Not really necessary to layer this one, I just wanted to make sure it was opaque and maybe bring out the purple more.




I adore this collection!  I'm not even a pink fan but this is wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment