Sunday, April 8, 2012

Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream

As soon as I saw this polish I just had to have it.  It also helped that Beauty.com had a promo when you spent $10 on their site you got a free Deborah Lippmann polish called Dream a Little Dream of Me.  Free DL polish?  I'm IN!!  So I got Mermaid's Dream and Spa Ritual's Sacred Ground to make the order over $25 to qualify for free shipping.  2 Deborah Lippmann's and a Spa Ritual polish for $28-  not bad!

Mermaid's Dream is a seafoam green foil with tiny blue and gold glitter and larger blue round glitter.  The color combo is of this world- the finish looks pretty frosty and bumpy so I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that yet.  I thought it would look better with extra topcoat so I used 2 coats of gelous and  a coat of seche vite.  It's still a bit bumpy even with this and it looks heavily textured- sort of like gravel.  The color is incredibly flattering and unique so I still like it.  Formula was excellent, 2 coats below.













1 comment:

  1. Great swatches. Love the Mermaids dream. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster award here http://lacqueredlibra.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete