Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jelly Sandwich with OPI Houston We Have a Purple and Sinful Colors I Miss You

Houston We Have a Purple is a delicious purple jelly.  It looks quite dark in the bottle but goes on so sheer that it looks more magenta on the nail.  My pics make it look more pink than it is.  Since I was layering this I only used 2 coats of HWHAP- it would prob take 3-4 coats to be opaque on its own.




Bottle shots of Sinful Colors I Miss You and OPI Houston We Have a Purple



The assembled jelly sandwich!  2 Coats HWHAP, one coat SC I Miss You, one coat HWHAP and seche vite topcoat.  The glitter had this awesome pink/purple duochrome effect going on and the holo glitter in I Miss You still looked holo through the final coat of purple.  Beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment