Friday, March 23, 2012

Kleancolor Blue Satin with Ruby Kisses Crazy Night Out

Another Kleancolor polish for you today.  This looked amazing in the bottle!  Drool-worthy, really.  But alas, the magic did not transfer to the nail.  Dark blue polish with silvery-grey glass fleck and iridescent hex and bar glitter.  I definitely have a huge weakness for bar glitter.  But the glitter was sparse and sank under the layer of polish.  *SIGH*  A little disappointed here.  Maybe I'll try it again and see if I can "place" some of the glitter on the top of the polish.


Look at that bottle!!


Just "meh" on the nail for me.


Looks better in this macro shot


Then I added this Ruby Kisses polish Crazy Night Out over it and WOW!  This is such a great glitter- tiny fuchsia glitter along with medium silver holographic hex glitter and larger fuchsia hex glitter. 


So PRETTAH!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment