Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kleancolor Holo Chrome

You know the only thing I love better than Holos?  Cheap Holo's.  ($2.99)  I have never been able to find Kleancolor polishes locally until this week.  Then I found a display of them at 2 stores in one day- Score!  They did not have any of the chunky holo glitters that I am lusting after, but I did find 4 that I had to have.  Purple + Holo= I'm always in!  So this one obviously came home with me.  Sheer jelly base, scattered holo effect.  I had heard about how stinky Kleancolor polishes are- they are certainly strong smelling, nothing I can't handle though.  There is a faint artificial grape smell to this one.  Honestly, Seche Vite topcoat smells worse.


This was ridiculously hard to photograph and I had no sunlight so this is indoor artificial light.  3 coats.  The holo showed up well indoors.


In my lightbox- very nice polish even without the holo effect showing up! 


As you can see here there are blue glitter flecks that give the polish visual interest even when the polish is in non-holo mode.  



No comments:

Post a Comment