Friday, March 2, 2012

Sinful Colors Green Ocean

I am digging me some Sinful Colors brand these days!  I bought quite a few of their glitters recently- Cinderella was amazing, and now the St. Patrick's Day flakie has arrived!  Apparently this is only avaliable around St. Patrick's day at Walgreens.  I had never seen this in person until this year- it's mind blowing!  Glowing green jelly packed with large irregular mylar flakies and glitter.  I saw the display and might have squealed a little, then I promptly bought 3 bottles.  It was a bit like applying glue, but who cares, have you seen how amazing this is?



1 coat Green Ocean over Sinful Colors Neptune 


The Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hello! Love, love, LOVE this polish. Great blog and you have wonderful pics... I was wondering... if...you would consider a swap or sale for one of your green oceans. I have been looking for it for a while with no such luck. you can find my contact info @ libralady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete