Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nicole by OPI Fabulous is My Middle Name

This Nicole glitter is Part of a Spring 2012 collection that is a Wal-Mart Exclusive.  This glitter is unbelievable!  There is so much going on here- I see tiny gold and silver square glitter along with  red, gold, violet and blue bar glitter.  Bar and square glitter in the same polish?!?  Whaaaaaat?  Well done Nicole by OPI, well done.

Unfortunately my bottle looks like it was desecrated by some little a-hole who painted all their nails (and some of their friend's nails too) since a small amount of the polish is gone and its all dried and crusted around the rim.  I didn't notice this during my fit of pure joy in the store.  So I paid $7 for a used bottle of polish but I don't care, it's that good people.



I coat layered over 2 coats Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Navy Baby.  Please click to enlarge so you can experience the joy!


Navy Baby is a navy jelly with hidden shimmer- look at the bottle to see it!  Really nice!


1 coat over 2 coats Revlon Violet








No comments:

Post a Comment