Monday, March 19, 2012

OPI Manicurist of Seville and Black Cherry Chutney

I found this duo of OPI polishes in Marshall's for $7.99!  The colors are not the most unique and not the kind of thing that usually excites me, but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up!  



Manicurist of Seville is a berry creme- really great formula on this one.  Thin but opaque, really almost painted itself on.  From the Fall 2009 Collecion de Espana.  More vivid and purple than pictured here.  2 coats.


Black Cherry Chutney is a vampy burgundy/plum with subtle red shimmer.  From the Spring 2008 India Collection.  It's quite dark, looks almost black in some lights.  This had a great formula too, 2 easy coats here.
I have no idea why these 2 random older polishes were grouped together and sold as a set, but I ain't mad at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment