Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl

This is a sheer purple jelly with pink/gold duochrome glass fleck shimmer (bordering on flakies).  Amazing!  I think I stopped at 3 coats, still slight VNL so if this bothers you be prepared to do more coats.  This sat in my untrieds for a while for some crazy reason.  I was at Ulta this weekend and saw Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Purple Pizzazz marked down to $1.29 so of course I had to get it.  When I got it home it looked really familiar to me- sure enough, pretty much a dead on dupe for Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl.  They may look slightly different in the bottle but on the nail there is really no difference.




Now this pic is Daddy's Girl on index and ring finger.  Purple Pizzazz on middle and pinky finger.  Purple Pizzazz is a slightly more blue based purple and Daddy's Girl is a slightly more red based(plum) purple.  
Could someone tell if you painted them on different fingers in the same mani?  No.  Do you need them both?  Probably not.  Am I glad I have them both?  Yes!  Both are inexpensive and I can never have enough purple  jellies with shimmer!



No comments:

Post a Comment