Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nicole by OPI OMB

I don't love red polishes, but this shimmer just has that "something special".  Cherry red shimmer bomb with a little gold shimmer running throughout.  The brush however-  probably one of the worst I've EVER encountered.  Huge, flat, stiff, spiky mop.  It would have been easier to paint your nails with a spatula, I think.  But I will put up with it for the color- maybe I will decant it in another bottle.


Please ignore the black streak on the middle finger- my cleanup brush bled black paint onto the red.  And the clumpy thing on the index finger.  2 coats, no topcoat here.


After a day I needed to spice it up so I added 2 coats of Finger Paints Flashy


Pardon the tip wear- aren't these color flashes amazing?!?  Gold, yellow, green...amazing!   I couldn't stop staring at my nails!  I loved it so much I wore it for 3 more days.


Love. Flakies.




No comments:

Post a Comment